My tax services are divided into two broad categories: Tax Preparation and Tax Problems.
I prepare the following federal tax returns along with their supporting schedules:
- Individual Income Tax Return: IRS Forms 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ
- Income Tax Return for an S Corporation: IRS Form 1120S
- Income Tax Return for a C Corporation: IRS Form 1120
- Income Tax Return for Trusts and Estates: IRS Form 1041
- Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return: IRS Form 706
- Gift (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return: IRS Form 709
- Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax: IRS Forms 990 and 990-N
- Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return: IRS Form 941
I prepare the following New York State Tax Returns along with their supporting schedules:
- Resident Income Tax Return: Forms IT-201 and IT-150
- Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Income Tax Return: Form IT-203
- S Corporation Franchise Tax Return: Form CT-3-S
- General Business Corporation Franchise Tax Return: Form CT-3
- Estate Tax Return: Form ET-706
- Fiduciary Income Tax Return: Form IT-205
- Quarterly Combined Withholding, Wage Reporting, and Unemployment Insurance Return: Form NYS-45
- NYS Annual Filing for Charitable Organizations: CHAR-500
- Annual Sales and Use Tax Return: ST-101
I also prepare other state and municipal tax returns upon request.
IRS and State Tax notices are confusing and intimidating. If you are experiencing these or similar emotions upon receipt of such a notice, you are likely in over your head. Fortunately, you do not have to face one alone. I can evaluate the accuracy of an amount a tax authority says you owe. If I find it’s inaccurate, I can correct the matter with the relevant tax authority, which may include amending returns. If the amount is accurate, I can negotiate an offer-in-compromise or installment agreement with the tax authority to help you manage that liability.
If you are the subject of a tax audit, I can also help you comply with the audit requirements and advocate for you in the resolution of any declared discrepancies.
» Contact us today so that we can discuss your personal
or business tax situation.
» Let’s Talk
It all begins with a conversation.
Hasselbarth Law supplies our clients with a variety services. Let’s see which apply to you and can help – from Tax to Trusts and Estates, Real Estate and Bankruptcy.
Contact us today so that we can discuss your particular needs.
» Location & Hours
PO Box 16
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Fax: 518-630-5280 (Please Call First)
The office is open from 9:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday. We are also available by appointment.