Since community service is such an important part of Carl’s personal and professional life, it seems fitting to devote a page to these activities.
The following are volunteer leadership positions Carl holds within area charitable organizations
- Ruling Elder and Chairman of the Finance Committee, Hamilton Union Presbyterian Church: 2010 – 2014
- Board of Trustees, Albany Presbytery: 2015 –
- Treasurer and Board Member of the Bethlehem Soccer Club: 2013 –
- President, Capital District University of Michigan Alumni Association: 2012 –
- Accountant, Banda Bola Sports Foundation: 2011 –
If you are in a position to nominate candidates as officers or board members of a charitable organization and would like to discuss such a position with Carl, please feel encouraged to contact him directly.
Carl also accepts clients pro bono through the private attorney involvement program with the Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York and will be participating in their volunteer attorney for a day program in Albany City Court in 2015.
Carl believes in the symbiosis between for-profit companies, such as Hasselbarth Law, and non-profit organizations, such as those listed above. Carl invests his time, energy and expertise generously in his community, both to serve it for its own sake and to demonstrate his abilities to groups of new people in hopes that some will approach him for services through his law and tax practice. Carl believes that if he continues to take care of his community, his community will continue to take care of him. Therefore, he intends for charity to be a theme throughout his career.
Carl is also a member of the following area non-profit organizations:
- New York State Bar Association: 2012 –
- Albany County Bar Association: 2012 –
- Capital District Association of Real Property Owners, Inc.: 2014 –
- Collaborative Divorce Association of the Capital District, Inc.: 2014 –
- Capital Toastmasters, a club of Toastmasters International: 2013 –
- Capital Region Networking Group: 2012 –
- Capital Alliance of Young Professionals: 2010 –
» Let’s Talk
It all begins with a conversation.
Hasselbarth Law supplies our clients with a variety services. Let's see which apply to you and can help - from Tax to Trusts and Estates, Real Estate and Bankruptcy.
Contact us today so that we can discuss your particular needs.
» Location & Hours
Albany, NY 12207
(Click for map & directions)
Office Phone: 518-782-2511
Office Fax: 518-220-1444
The office is open from 9:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday. We are also available by appointment.